Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Entertainment book for business

Over the past few weeks I have had the pleasure of working on the beta testing for this great new program being put together by Bitron Global. Now officially since it has not launched yet I really shouldn’t be putting this out in writing, but the odds of someone reading this who shouldn't know is slim to none so I am going to do it anyway.

One of the biggest challenges that businesses face is finding customers. The other issue we face is that of reducing our costs. Every day in business we spend money on things anywhere from advertising, stationary, postage to web design. With this in mind a group of us came together looking for a better way, and I do believe we have found it.

A buying group is nothing new to the world; we see examples of group buying power all over the place such as your local chamber of commerce. One of the biggest reasons a small business owner will join something like a chamber is they can get better rates on their benefits packages due to the group buying power. We have just taken this concept and put it on steroids.

Though my last post seemed completely random it is just one of the great deals I have been able to put together with this program. Basically we have accumulated a whole whack of great deals in one place and created a buying and selling frenzy. You may be thinking this a simple or crazy idea, but I tell you it is working and working well. You can’t say I didn’t warn you….

Cheers,

Chuck
chuck@chuckbrady.ca

No comments: